About Core-to-Core Program JETMeE
We, Japanese academia, establish an international research network platform in Europe for Japan-Europe translational research in Medical Engineering fields, capable of developing innovative medical devices.
We aim to develop international standard medical devices, medical engineering technologies and regulatory science based on Bio-MEMS technologies.
3. Fostering of Researchers
We foster younger engineering researchers with a mindset to aim at medical application.
- 2023-11-05News(日本語) 2023年11月20日、日本学術振興会研究拠点形成事業New NAMIS Workshopを、スイス・ローザンヌのEPFLにて開催します。
- 2023-11-05NewsOn November 20th, 2023 JSPS Core-to-Core Program New NAMIS Workshop will be held at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- 2023-09-06NewsJoint IIS, GSE, JSPS, CNRS and UTC Workshop on Multidisciplinary Approaches of Technological Sciences for Smart Society will be held in Tokyo from October 31 to November 6, 2023. During this workshop, we aim to present some of the IIS and GSE advanced research programs and their recent innovations to our French UTC colleagues and show examples of existing collaborations between French and Japanese structures between UTC, IIS, and GSE.
- 2022-11-28News(日本語) 2022年12月5日‐6日、LIMMS-IEMSワークショップがオンラインで開催されます。
- 2022-11-28NewsOn Dec. 5th and 6th, 2022, LIMMS-IEMS Workshop is held online.